The Renfrew Word Finding Vocabulary Test is a language assessment for children aged 3-8 years used to measure the extent to which pictures of objects, arranged in order of difficulty, can be named correctly.
Most of the objects illustrated have no alternative name, so the responses of children can be quickly measured.
The Renfrew Word Finding Vocabulary Test includes (in a sturdy box):
- 50 line drawn picture cards
- Photocopiable scoring form
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- Assessments that are for school use only
- Assessments may only be purchased by schools or approved education institutions
Specialist: Speech Therapist (S2)
- Master degree in Speech Pathology OR
- Bachelor degree in Speech Pathology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing
Specialist: Special Education (S6)
- Master degree in Special Education OR
- Bachelor degree in Special Education, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing