The Woodcock-Johnson III Diagnostic Reading Battery (WJ III DRB) is a comprehensive measure of reading achievement.
The WJ III DRB assesses specific attributes of reading achievement and important abilities related to reading, giving the examiner valuable diagnostic information. Important comparisons can be made between clusters and tests that help to determine the reasons for reading difficulties.
The WJ III DRB Test Records & Response Booklet package includes 25 Test Records, and 25 Response Booklets.
The Test Record is used by the examiner to record Identifying Information, Test Session Observations and Responses. Scoring Tables are provided for all 10 tests.
The Standard Subject Response Booklet is completed by the examinee during the assessment.
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing
Specialist: Speech Therapist (S2)
- Master degree in Speech Pathology OR
- Bachelor degree in Speech Pathology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing
Specialist: Special Education (S6)
- Master degree in Special Education OR
- Bachelor degree in Special Education, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing