Buy the Set and save $200!
Westmead Feelings Program 2 (WFP 2) is an evidence-based clinical intervention package, developed by the Children’s Hospital at Westmead, designed specifically to teach emotional and social skills to children with autism spectrum disorder.
Visit the Westmead Feelings Program companion website
The Westmead Feelings Program 2: Group Set includes:
- 1 x Westmead Feelings Program 2: Facilitator's Specimen Set
- 5 x Westmead Feelings Program 2: Teacher Materials
- 5 x Westmead Feelings Program 2: Parent Materials
- 5 x Westmead Feelings Program 2: Child Materials
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Westmead Feeling Program 2 (WFP 2)
- Registered psychologists OR
- Bachelor's degree in a health profession OR
- Bachelor's degree in Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Special Education OR
Please note: Regardless of qualifications, it is recommended that all professionals complete the WFP 2 Facilitator Certification via ACER online training or face-to-face training offered via the Children’s Hospital at Westmead.