The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please
login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on +61 3 9277 5656 if you have any queries.
Westmead Feeling Program (WFP)
- Registered psychologist OR
- Bachelor degree in a health profession OR
- Bachelor degree in Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Special Education OR
- Bachelor degree in Education PLUS WFP Facilitator accreditation via ACER online training or the Children’s Hospital at Westmead face-to-face training.
Professionals with a bachelor degree in Education are required to complete WFP Facilitator Training via ACER online training or the Children’s Hospital at Westmead face-to-face training.
Please note: Regardless of qualifications, it is recommended that all health professionals complete the online ACER WFP Facilitator Training.
WFP Resources (WFP1R/WFP2R)
- Parents or teachers working with an approved WFP facilitator.
Parents or teachers will need to upload a transcript providing the following facilitator details: Facilitator’s name, Address, REgistraion number (if applicable) and Qualification
Select WFP1 or WFP1R for Westmead Feelings Program 1. Select WFP2 or WFP2R for Westmead Feelings Program 2.