Register to attend the WFP 1 facilitator training here.
Westmead Feelings Program 1 (WFP 1) is an evidence-based clinical intervention package developed by The Children's Hospital at Westmead, designed specifically to teach emotional and social skills to children with autism spectrum disorder and mild intellectual disability.
Purchasing multiple resources? Click here for Starter Set pricing. The WFP 1 Starter Set includes:
- 1 x Westmead Feelings Program 1: Facilitator's Specimen Set
- 5 x Westmead Feelings Program 1: Teacher Materials
- 5 x Westmead Feelings Program 1: Parent Materials
- 5 x Westmead Feelings Program 1: Child Materials
Visit the Westmead Feelings Program companion website
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Westmead Feeling Program 1 (WFP 1)
- Registered psychologists OR
- Bachelor's degree in a health profession OR
- Bachelor's degree in Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Special Education OR
Please note: Regardless of qualifications, it is recommended that all professionals complete the ACER WFP 1 Facilitator Certification Training.
Westmead Feelings Program Resources
Parents or teachers will need to upload a transcript providing the following facilitator details:
- Facilitator’s name
- Registration number (if applicable)