The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Westmead Feeling Program 1 (WFP 1)
- Registered psychologist OR
- Bachelor degree in a health profession OR
- Bachelor degree in Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Special Education OR
- Bachelor degree in Education PLUS WFP 1 Facilitator accreditation via ACER online training or the Children’s Hospital at Westmead face-to-face training.
Professionals with a bachelor degree in Education are required to complete WFP 1 Facilitator Training via ACER online training or the Children’s Hospital at Westmead face-to-face training.
Please note: Regardless of qualifications, it is recommended that all health professionals complete the online ACER WFP 1 Facilitator Training.
Westmead Feelings Program 1 Resources (WFP1 Resources)
Parents or teachers will need to provide the following facilitator details:
- Facilitator’s name
- Registration number (if applicable)