The UNIT-Group Abilities Test (UNIT-GAT) is a nonverbal screener of reasoning (i.e., general cognitive ability). Its theoretical assumptions and developmental aspects are the same as those embedded in the recently revised Universal Nonverbal Intelligence Test - Second Edition (UNIT2). The UNIT-GAT measures two important interrelated aspects of reasoning—analogic (fluid) and quantitative (crystalized) reasoning.
The UNIT-GAT was designed to be used whenever a fast, reliable, research-based estimate of “general intelligence” is needed. Practitioners will likely use the UNIT-GAT to help identify children, adolescents, and young adults who have cognitive limitations or strengths and to document the degree of those problems or gifts. The language-free nature of the test makes it most appropriate for use with groups that may have difficulty processing the verbal aspects of most cognitive tests in use today.
The UNIT-GAT Kit includes:
- Examiner's Manual
- Administration at a Glance
- 25 Examinee Response Booklets
- 25 Examinee Record Forms
- Analogic Reasoning Scoring Transparency
- Quantitative Reasoning Scoring Transparency
All in a sturdy storage box.
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- A registered psychologist with AHPRA registration number
- Please Note: If purchasing ADOS-2 materials, it is recommended that registered psychologists complete the ADOS-2 Training.
Provisional Psychologist (PS)
A provisional psychologist with:
- Supervisor’s APHRA registration number
- Letter outlining supervisory arrangements
- APHRA registration number