The Universal Nonverbal Intelligence Test-Second Edition (UNIT 2) is designed to provide a fair assessment of intelligence for individuals who have speech, language or hearing impairments, different cultural or language backgrounds, or are verbally uncommunicative.
Now with an upward extension of normative tables making the UNIT 2 suitable for ages 5 through to 21 years 11 months, the second edition provides an all new normative sample and an Abbreviated Battery, Standard Battery With Memory, Standard Battery Without Memory, and Full Scale Battery.
The new PC, Mac, and tablet-compatible UNIT2 Online Scoring and Report System is an efficient and easy way to obtain UNIT2 scores and corresponding narrative.
Use the UNIT2 online system to:
- Convert UNIT2 subtest raw scores into standard scores, percentile ranks, descriptive terms, and age equivalents;
- Generate Abbreviated Battery, Standard Battery with Memory, Standard Battery Without Memory, and Full Scale composite scores
- Compare UNIT2 subtest and composite scores to identify significant intra-individual differences; and
- Provide a MS Word or PDF report of UNIT2 performance
The 1 year subscriptions/renewals to the platform are for use with up to 5 administrators. If wanting more than 5 administrators to use the account, purchase the UNIT 2 Online Scoring & Reporting System: 5 user Add-on.
UNIT 2 Standard Sample Report
UNIT 2 Detailed Sample Report
- Tablet, desktop or laptop computer
- High speed/broadband Internet connection
- Web Browser with support for HTML5 (minimum acceptable versions include: Internet Explorer 9 or higher, Firefox 24 or higher, Safari 6.0 or higher, Google Chrome 34 or higher; Opera 22 or higher
- ADOBE Reader required for PDF reports