The Universal Nonverbal Intelligence Test-Second Edition (UNIT 2) is designed to provide a fair assessment of intelligence for individuals who have speech, language or hearing impairments, different cultural or language backgrounds, or are verbally uncommunicative.
Now with an upward extension of normative tables making the UNIT 2 suitable for ages 5 through to 21 years 11 months, the second edition provides an all new normative sample and an Abbreviated Battery, Standard Battery With Memory, Standard Battery Without Memory, and Full Scale Battery.
UNIT 2 Complete Kit (Without Case) includes:
- Examiner's Manual
- Stimulus Books 1, 2, and 3
- 25 Examiner Record Forms
- UNIT 2 Object Kit (16 Response Chips, Response Grids, 9 Cubes, Response Mat, 10 Symbolic Memory Cards, Administration-at-a-Glance)
Materials are contained in a sturdy box.
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- A registered psychologist with AHPRA registration number
- Please Note: If purchasing ADOS-2 materials, it is recommended that registered psychologists complete the ADOS-2 Training.
Provisional Psychologist (PS)
A provisional psychologist with:
- Supervisor’s APHRA registration number
- Letter outlining supervisory arrangements
- APHRA registration number