The Test of Visual Perceptual Skills–4th Edition (TVPS-4) is a comprehensive assessment of visual analysis and processing skills, used for determining visual-perceptual strengths and weaknesses.
The newly updated TVPS-4 now includes 18 items in each of seven perceptual areas, and additional lower-level items to address the needs of younger or more impaired individuals. Norms also now extend through to 21 years of age, making the TVPS-4 useful for a wider range of examinees.
The TVPS-4 Record Form (pkg 25) is used by the examiner to record the child's answers. The correct answer is indicated on the Record Form (in parentheses) next to the item number. The child's response is recorded in the space next to the item number (regardless if it is correct or incorrect).
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of training in assessment
Specialist: Speech Therapist (S2)
- Master degree in Speech Pathology OR
- Bachelor degree in Speech Pathology, PLUS evidence of training in assessment
Specialist: Occupational Therapist (S3)
- Master degree in Occupational Therapy OR
- Bachelor degree Occupational Therapy, PLUS evidence of training in assessment