The Test of Visual Perceptual Skills–4th Edition (TVPS-4) is a comprehensive assessment of visual analysis and processing skills, used for determining visual-perceptual strengths and weaknesses.
The newly updated TVPS-4 now includes 18 items in each of seven perceptual areas, and additional lower-level items to address the needs of younger or more impaired individuals. Norms also now extend through to 21 years of age, making the TVPS-4 useful for a wider range of examinees.
The TVPS-4 Manual provides information on:
- Structure of the TVPS-4
- General Considerations
- Interpreting Results
- Test Development
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing
Specialist: Speech Therapist (S2)
- Master degree in Speech Pathology OR
- Bachelor degree in Speech Pathology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing
Specialist: Occupational Therapist (S3)
- Master degree in Occupational Therapy OR
- Bachelor degree Occupational Therapy, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing