Purpose: Obtain a detailed assessment of general personality in adolescents and adults
Age: 12 to 99 years
Time: 35-45 minutes
Administration: Individual or group
Format: Hard-copy; Scoring Software
The NEO Personality Inventory-3 (NEO-PI-3) is the standard questionnaire of the Five Factor Model of Personality.
It is a concise measure of the five major domains of personality (Neuroticism, Extraversion, Openness, Agreeableness, and Conscientiousness) and the six facets that define each domain.
Taken together, the five domain scales and the 30 facet scales facilitate a comprehensive and detailed assessment of general personality.
- Age range has been extended downward, making it appropriate for use with adolescents as young as 12 years.
- The Professional Manual addresses the NEO-PI-3, NEO-FFI-3, and NEO PI-R.
- Self-Report Form (Form S) and Observer Report Form (Form R) are available.
- Separate adolescent (12-20 years) and adult (21 years and older) norms are available.
- 38 items from the original edition (NEO PI-R) have been revised or edited to lower the reading level and make the instrument more appropriate for younger examinees or adults with lower educational levels.
- Completed Forms can be hand-scored, scored via scoring software or scored online. Alternatively, the whole assessment can be administered online.
- The NEO Problems in Living Checklist aids clinicians in planning treatment by spotlighting particular problems individuals may be facing; it is excellent for setting goals and planning interventions.
- The NEO Style Graph Booklet shows clients how their results form different areas of their personality.
- The NEO Job Profiler aids employers in finding the right candidate for a job based on personality traits needed in order to be successful in the position.
- The Your NEO Summary feedback sheet enables you to give clients a summary of their NEO performance.
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- Postgraduate studies in Psychology or Medicine
Examples of specialists: Psychiatrists, Paediatricians, Psychologists