The Sutherland Phonological Awareness Test -Revised (SPAT-R) is an individual test of phonological and phonemic awareness that assesses identification and manipulation of syllables, rhymes and phonemes, and includes tests of non-word reading and spelling.
The SPAT-R Administration DVD is a 30-minute DVD that demonstrates administration of the entire test, including discontinuation guidelines, and provides an overview of scoring.
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- Assessments that are for school use only
- Assessments may only be purchased by schools or approved education institutions
Specialist: Speech Therapist (S2)
- Master degree in Speech Pathology OR
- Bachelor degree in Speech Pathology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing
Specialist: Special Education (S6)
- Master degree in Special Education OR
- Bachelor degree in Special Education, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing