A companion resource to the Strengths Cards, these engaging Strength Cards Stickers are perfect for reminding us of the strengths we already have-or of new strengths we want to practise.
Used by family workers, teachers, counsellors, trainers and parents, the Strength Cards Stickers are ideal for helping people 'hang on' to their strengths and skills, express appreciation, offer encouragement and break the ice at workshops and conferences.
Some ways the Stickers can be used include:
- Use stickers on letters, memos, newsletters, walls, doors and staff room fridges to raise questions or acknowledge strengths and achievements
- Give each child the opportunity to be 'Star of the Week' and have their peers choose stickers to represent the strengths they see
- Create awards certificates or report cards that incorporate the stickers
- Congratulate students or colleagues on their strengths using stickers on name tags, mugs and folders
- Encourage your children to practice different strengths by choosing a sticker for each day
- Teachers can use stickers on reports and to appreciate children's work
Stickers say a lot about how we acknowledge and celebrate strengths in our schools, families and communities. Say 'Thanks', 'Congratulations', 'Good Work' and 'We Appreciate You' with a sticker!
Each pack contains 10 complete sets on A4 backing sheets (total of 540 stickers). Each sticker is 37 x 26mm.