The Structured Inventory of Malingered Symptomatology (SIMS) is a 75-item, true-or-false screening instrument that assesses both malingered psychopathology and neuropsychological symptoms in adults.
The SIMS is an excellent tool for forensic clinicians working with competency and Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity (NGRI) evaluations, forensic researchers, and clinicians who evaluate disability and workers' compensation issues, as well as mental health providers in inpatient settings.
The SIMS can be scored and administered by hand, via Scoring Software or online via PARiConnect.
The SIMS Professional Manual provides information on:
- Malingered Psychopathology and Neuropsychological Symptoms
- Test Development
- Psychometric Properties
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- A registered psychologist with AHPRA registration number
- Please Note: If purchasing ADOS-2 materials, it is recommended that registered psychologists complete the ADOS-2 Training.
Provisional Psychologist (PS)
A provisional psychologist with:
- Supervisor’s APHRA registration number
- Letter outlining supervisory arrangements
- APHRA registration number