Age: 5-12 years
Time: 15-20 minutes
The School Behaviours Rating Scale (SBRS) measures observable student behaviour and identifies behavioural strengths & areas for improvement to support school-wide positive behaviour.
Fast and easy to administer, the SBRS provides teachers and psychologists a profile of student behaviour across six areas of competency.
- General classroom behaviour
- General playground behaviour
- Development of social skills
- Getting along with other students
- Attempting tasks presented
- Aggressive behaviour
Developed in Australia, the SBRS can help schools develop behaviour plans and risk assessments and evaluate behaviour programs and interventions.
It provides standardised scores with excellent reliability and validity
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- Assessments that are for school use only
- Assessments may only be purchased by schools or approved education institutions