The Sales Achievement Predictor (SalesAP) is an objective measure of characteristics that are critical for success in sales. The test has separate measures for overall sales disposition, cold calling, and sales closing, in addition to many characteristics related to sales potential and performance such as assertiveness, personal diplomacy, and patience.
The SalesAP is available as an online assessment.
The Sales AP Manual provides the information necessary for clinicians to understand the assessment and interpret the online reports.
The Manual also:
- Shows the statistical validity and reliability of this sales aptitude test
- Documents a strong relationship between SalesAP sales-related scores and supervisor ratings of actual sales performance
- Documents a strong relationship between SalesAP scores of sales applicants during the selection process and their subsequent on-the-job performance
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Human Resources (HR)
- A Master’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology or a related discipline OR
- A Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Psychology or a related discipline PLUS evidence of a technical knowledge of test construction, use, administration and feedback
- OR completion of the ACER HR Certification. Click here to register for the ACER HR Practitioner Training.