The Screening Assessment for Gifted Elementary and Middle School Students–Third Edition (SAGES-3) can be used to identify students who are gifted and/or talented in general ability and academic aptitude.
The SAGES-3 Examiner's Manual discusses the test’s theoretical and research-based foundation, item development, standardization, administration and scoring procedures, reliability and validity, and guidelines for using and interpreting the test’s results.
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- Assessments that are for school use only
- Assessments may only be purchased by schools or approved education institutions
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing
Specialist: Special Education (S6)
- Master degree in Special Education OR
- Bachelor degree in Special Education, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing