Stream over 20 hours of content from Research Conference 2021 to watch at any time that suits you. Our speakers are leading names in education research and practice around the globe and highlights include keynotes from Professor Geoff Masters, Professor Dianne Siemon, Professor Richard Lehrer and Professor Mark Wilson.
The full program and papers are available from: https://www.researchconference.com.au/program
Research Conference 2021 Keynote Speakers
- Students are at different points in their learning and have different learning needs
- School structures and processes result in some students’ learning needs not being identified and met
- Make sure every student is engaged and making good progress
- A curriculum structure based on evidence of how essential knowledge, skills and understandings typically develop
- Valuing teachers’ understandings of the nature of progress and how instruction influences learning
- Assessments of current attainment and long-term learning progress used to inform decision making
Tickets to access Research Conference on Demand will be available until 12 November 2021. Please allow 1 business day for your access instructions.
By purchasing access to 'Research Conference on Demand' you agree not to reproduce, modify, copy, upload, post or transmit any Research Conference 2021 content without the express written permission of the Australian Council for Educational Research Ltd.