Join leading thinkers from around the world to explore innovations in teaching practice, assessment and more, all designed to help every student make excellent progress.
Five days, fully online.
- Students are at different points in their learning and have different learning needs
- School structures and processes result in some students’ learning needs not being identified and met
- Make sure every student is engaged and making good progress
- A curriculum structure based on evidence of how essential knowledge, skills and understandings typically develop
- Valuing teachers’ understandings of the nature of progress and how instruction influences learning
- Assessments of current attainment and long-term learning progress used to inform decision making
By registering delegates consent to the following:
- Research Conference 2021 and Masterclass 2021 will be recorded: by registering you consent to these recordings being used by the Australian Council for Educational Research Ltd for any future non-commercial purposes and
- Delegates can record the proceedings of the Research Conference 2021 and / or the Masterclass 2021 to a single device for their own private personal use. By registering you agree not to reproduce, modify, copy, upload, post or transmit any Research Conference 2021 and / or Masterclass 2021 content without the express written permission of the Australian Council for Educational Research Ltd.