The Renfrew Language Scales provide a norm-referenced mean of assessing children’s speech and language. As they are norm-referenced, a child’s score can be compared with scores achieved by children of a similar age.
Action Picture Test
Designed to fulfil the need for a standardised test that (in a short and simple form) would stimulate children to give samples of spoken language that could be evaluated in terms of information given and the grammatical structures used.
Bus Story Test
Assesses the age level of consecutive speech used from information content, sentence length and grammatical usage in retelling a story.
Word Finding Vocabulary Test
Assesses the extent to which pictures of objects, arranged in order of difficulty, can be named correctly.
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- Assessments that are for school use only
- Assessments may only be purchased by schools or approved education institutions
Specialist: Speech Therapist (S2)
- Master degree in Speech Pathology OR
- Bachelor degree in Speech Pathology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing
Specialist: Special Education (S6)
- Master degree in Special Education OR
- Bachelor degree in Special Education, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing