The Personality Inventory for Children, Second Edition (PIC-2) is used to evaluate the emotional, behavioural, cognitive, and interpersonal adjustment of children and teens. It includes 275 true/false items.
The PIC-2 is one of three coordinated instruments: The PIC-2 (provides the parents' description of the child), SBS (page 96-provides a teacher rating) and PIY (page 97-provides the child's self-report).
While each of these instruments has been validated to function independently, together they provide an integrated picture of the child's adjustment at home, at school, and in the community.
The PIC-2 Kit includes:
- 2 Reusable Administration Booklets
- 50 Answer Sheets
- Set of Scoring Templates
- 25 Behavioral Summary AutoScore Forms
- 50 Standard Form Profile Sheets
- 50 Critical Items Summary Sheets
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- A registered psychologist with AHPRA registration number
- Please Note: If purchasing ADOS-2 materials, it is recommended that registered psychologists complete the ADOS-2 Training.
Provisional Psychologist (PS)
A provisional psychologist with:
- Supervisor’s APHRA registration number
- Letter outlining supervisory arrangements
- APHRA registration number