The Phonological Assessment Battery 2nd ed. (PhAB2) is an assessment used to assess phonological awareness and identify phonological difficulties children aged 5-11 years encounter learning to read.
The PhAB2 allows special education teachers and psychologists to identify areas of difficulty with phonological awareness and plan appropriate interventions.
The PhAB2 Record Forms are sold in packs of 10 and are consumable (need to be replaced each time testing takes place).
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- Assessments that are for school use only
- Assessments may only be purchased by schools or approved education institutions
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing
Specialist: Speech Therapist (S2)
- Master degree in Speech Pathology OR
- Bachelor degree in Speech Pathology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing
Specialist: Special Education (S6)
- Master degree in Special Education OR
- Bachelor degree in Special Education, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing