The Peabody Developmental Motor Scales - Second Edition (PDMS-2) is an early childhood motor development program that provides both in-depth assessment and training or remediation of gross and fine motor skills.
The assessment is composed of six subtests that measure interrelated motor abilities that develop early in life, and is designed to assess the motor skills of children from birth through 5 years of age.
The PDMS-2 Complete Kit includes:
- Examiner's Manual
- 25 Profile/Summary Forms
- 25 Examiner Record Booklets
- Guide to Item Administration
- Peabody Motor Activities Program
- Black & White Peabody Motor Development Chart (96.5 cms X 66 cms)
- 25 Black & White Peabody Motor Development Parent Charts (21.5 cms X 28 cms)
- PDMS-2 Manipulatives
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- Postgraduate studies in Psychology or Medicine
Examples of specialists: Psychiatrists, Paediatricians, Psychologists