Purpose: Identify individuals who distort their responses
Age: 16+ years
Time: 5–7 minutes
Format: Hard-copy; Online
The Paulhus Deception Scales (PDS) is a 40-item instrument that is able to identify individuals who distort their responses, designed to be administered concurrently with other instruments.
Items are phrased in contemporary, gender-neutral language.
- Impression Management
- Self-Deceptive Enhancement
The PDS can be administered and scored by hand, or online.
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- A registered psychologist with AHPRA registration number
- Please Note: If purchasing ADOS-2 materials, it is recommended that registered psychologists complete the ADOS-2 Training.
Provisional Psychologist (PS)
A provisional psychologist with:
- Supervisor’s APHRA registration number
- Letter outlining supervisory arrangements
- APHRA registration number