The PAT-SPG is a nationally normed test used to assess students' skills in applying conventions of the English language, and contains assessments that reflect the emphasis on language in the English national curriculum.
PAT-SPG consists of two components:
- Grammar and Punctuation
- Written Spelling
The PAT-SPG Manual and CD are required for administering and scoring the assessment, and is used for both the Grammar and Punctuation and Written Spelling assessments.
The Manual provides information on:
- Selecting a suitable Test Booklet
- Administering PAT-SPG
- Scoring PAT-SPG
- Reporting student performance
- Measurement Scales
- PAT-SPG and PAT-R Norming studies
The accompanying CD includes:
- A quick guide to using PAT-SPG
- Lists of correct answers
- Norm tables
- Diagnostic and group reports
- Item descriptors
- Typical achievement along the scale for both Grammar and Punctuation and Written Spelling
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- Assessments that are for school use only
- Assessments may only be purchased by schools or approved education institutions