The PAT-SPG is a nationally normed test used to assess students' skills in applying conventions of the English language, and contains assessments that reflect the emphasis on language in the English national curriculum.
PAT-SPG consists of two components:
- Grammar and Punctuation
- Written Spelling
Each test provides teachers with objective information for setting realistic learning goals and planning effective English programs,
The PAT-SPG Grammar and Punctuation OMR Answer Sheet is for use with PAT-SPG Grammar and Punctuation Test Booklets 3-9.
- Sold in packs of 10
- Consumable - Students mark their responses on the Answer Sheet (Answer Sheets need to be replaced each time testing takes place)
- OMR stands for Optical Mark Recognition and indicates that these answer sheets can be scanned and computer scored by ACER. Completed Answer Sheets can be sent to ACER Test Scoring Services for scoring and generating of reports.
- OMR answer sheets may also be hand scored using the PAT-SPG Manual.
Download an order form for Test Scoring Services here
Non-OMR Answer Sheets (that may only be hand scored using the PAT-SPG manual) are also available for use with PAT-SPG Grammar and Punctuation Test Booklets.
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- Assessments that are for school use only
- Assessments may only be purchased by schools or approved education institutions