PAT Science is a nationally normed test used to assess student achievement in scientific understanding from Years 3 to 10.
The test questions are designed to assess science knowledge, scientific literacy and understanding of scientific principles, as well as their application. The manual also includes short-answer questions and marking guides to provide more diagnostic information about a student's ability.
The PAT Science Specimen Set includes:
- PAT Science Manual and CD
- 1 copy of Test Booklet 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8
- 1 copy of the OMR Answer Sheet
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- Assessments that are for school use only
- Assessments may only be purchased by schools or approved education institutions