PAT Science is a nationally normed test used to assess student achievement in scientific understanding from Years 3 to 10.
The test questions are designed to assess science knowledge, scientific literacy and understanding of scientific principles, as well as their application. The manual also includes short-answer questions and marking guides to provide more diagnostic information about a student's ability.
The PAT Science OMR Answer Sheet is used with all PAT Science Test Booklets 1-8.
- Sold in packs of 10
- Consumable - Students mark their responses on the Answer Sheet (Answer Sheets need to be replaced each time testing takes place)
- OMR stands for Optical Mark Recognition and indicates that these answer sheets can be scanned and computer scored by ACER. Completed Answer Sheets can be sent to ACER Test Scoring Services for scoring and generating of reports.
- OMR answer sheets may also be hand scored using the PAT Science Manual.
Download an order form for Test Scoring Services here
OMR is the only format of Answer Sheet available for use with PAT Science Booklets.
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- Assessments that are for school use only
- Assessments may only be purchased by schools or approved education institutions