PAT-R 4th ed. is used to monitor progress in reading comprehension, vocabulary and spelling, and to provide teachers with diagnostic information to inform teaching.
PAT-R 4th ed. covers:
- Years Prep to 10 in Comprehension
- Years 3 -10 in Vocabulary
- Years 4 -10 for Spelling.
PAT-R 4th ed. Comprehension OMR Answer Sheet 2 is for use with PAT-R Comprehension Test Booklet 2.
- Sold in packs of 10
- Consumable - Students mark their responses on the Answer Sheet (Answer Sheets need to be replaced each time testing takes place)
- OMR stands for Optical Mark Recognition and indicates that these answer sheets can be scanned and computer scored by ACER. Completed Answer Sheets can be sent to ACER Test Scoring Services for scoring and generating of reports.
- OMR answer sheets may also be hand scored using the PAT-R 4th Ed. Manual.
Download an order form for Test Scoring Services here
Non-OMR Answer Sheets (that may only be hand scored using the manual) are also available for use with Test Booklet 2.
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- Assessments that are for school use only
- Assessments may only be purchased by schools or approved education institutions