PAT-R Comprehension: Advanced expands the comprehension component of PAT-R with a new set of printed tests, which offer more difficult units than those contained in the corresponding PAT-R Comprehension Fourth Edition tests.
Key features of PAT-R Comprehension: Advanced:
- Eight new printed comprehension tests suitable for students from Years 2 to 9
- Uses the same achievement scale as the PAT-R Comprehension Fourth Edition tests, allowing teachers to track progress over time and across test packages
- Offers more difficult units than those contained in the corresponding PAT-R Comprehension Fourth Edition tests
- Up-to-date student norms
- All items have been mapped to the content descriptions of the Australian Curriculum: English
- Full-colour, illustrated Stimulus Booklet contains fiction and non-fiction reading passages in a variety of text types
- Diagnostic reporting
- Scoring and reporting masters.
The PAT-R Comprehension: Advanced Teacher Supplement provides all the information teachers require to understand, administer, score and interpret the new tests.
The Teacher Supplement only addresses the material in the Advanced Comprehension tests. Users will still need the PAT Reading Comprehension Fourth Edition Manual for comprehensive information on the entire suite of Reading tests.
These tests may only be purchased for school use by qualified educational professionals.
This assessment package is an expansion of PAT Reading Comprehension Fourth Edition, rather than a stand-alone assessment series.
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- Assessments that are for school use only
- Assessments may only be purchased by schools or approved education institutions