The Personality Assessment Screener (PAS) quickly screens for major domains covered in the Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI) and is designed for use as a triage instrument in health care and mental health settings.
The Personality Assessment - Observer (PAS-O) is a 22-item informant report designed to obtain information from an observer (such as a spouse, relative, or close friend) about a client. It screens for a broad range of clinical issues and was developed to complement the self-report PAS.
When used with the PAS, the PAS-O allows you to gain valuable insight from someone close to the client to help screen for clinical issues and determine the need for follow-up testing. If PAS or PAS-O results indicate the need for in-depth testing, the PAI provides information relevant for clinical diagnosis and treatment planning.
The PAS/PAS-O Combination Kit includes:
- PAS Kit (PAS Manual & 25 PAS Handscorable Response Forms)
- PAS-O Kit (PAS-O Manual (Including Fast Guide), 25 PAS-O Response Forms & 25 PAS-O Score Summary & Profile Forms)
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- A registered psychologist with AHPRA registration number
- Please Note: If purchasing ADOS-2 materials, it is recommended that registered psychologists complete the ADOS-2 Training.
Provisional Psychologist (PS)
A provisional psychologist with:
- Supervisor’s APHRA registration number
- Letter outlining supervisory arrangements
- APHRA registration number