A quick personality screener, the Personality Assessment Screener (PAS) is derived from the full-length Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI).
The 22 PAS items are those from the PAI that are the most sensitive to a broad range of contemporary clinical problems.
The PAS can help determine the need for follow-up with a full evaluation of psychopathology, focus initial client interviews on specific problem areas, and target certain clinical areas for follow-up testing.
The PAS can be administered and scored by hand, via the PAI Software Portfolio (PAI-SP) and online (PARiConnect).
The PAS Introductory Kit includes:
- PAS Professional Manual
- 50 Handscorable Response Forms
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- A registered psychologist with AHPRA registration number
- Please Note: If purchasing ADOS-2 materials, it is recommended that registered psychologists complete the ADOS-2 Training.
Provisional Psychologist (PS)
A provisional psychologist with:
- Supervisor’s APHRA registration number
- Letter outlining supervisory arrangements
- APHRA registration number