The Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI) is used to assess adult personality and psychopathology, from 18-89 years of age. It assesses psychopathological syndromes and provides information relevant for clinical diagnosis, treatment planning, and screening for psychopathology.
It contains 344-items, and is self-administered. It consists of 22 non-overlapping full scales covering constructs relevant to a broad-based assessment of mental disorders.
The PAI can be administered and scored in three ways: pen-and-paper, scoring software or online.
The PAI Comprehensive Kit includes:
- PAI 2nd ed. Professional Manual
- 2 Hardcover Reusable Item Booklets
- 2 Administration Folios
- 25 Form Handscorable Answer Sheets
- 25 Profile Forms Adults-Revised
- 25 Critical Items Forms-Revised
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- A registered psychologist with AHPRA registration number
- Please Note: If purchasing ADOS-2 materials, it is recommended that registered psychologists complete the ADOS-2 Training.
Provisional Psychologist (PS)
A provisional psychologist with:
- Supervisor’s APHRA registration number
- Letter outlining supervisory arrangements
- APHRA registration number