The Social Responsiveness Scale, Second Edition (SRS-2) identifies social impairment associated with autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) and quantifies its severity. It assesses social impairment in natural settings, from more than one perspective.
The SRS-2 is able to be administered and scored online. The SRS-2 Online is accessed via the WPS Online Evaluation System (platform.wpspublish.com).
Online testing allows clinicians to:
- Administer the SRS-2 locally or remotely
- Email online forms directly to raters
- Print Response Sheets for parents without internet access
- Check the status of an administration at any time
- Consume an online form only when you score it-never lose a print form again!
- Score online forms and create reports automatically with the click of a button
- Share reports easily-send by email, save as PDF, or print
- Monitor an individual's symptoms over time
The Online SRS-2 School Age Form can be purchased in bundles of 5, 10 or 25.
Each Online Form Use includes administration and scoring (score report). A Use is consumed when an Online Form is scored.
The School Age form completed by a parent or teacher, providing a rating of the child between 4-18 years of age.
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of training in assessment
Specialist: Speech Therapist (S2)
- Master degree in Speech Pathology OR
- Bachelor degree in Speech Pathology, PLUS evidence of training in assessment
Specialist: Occupational Therapist (S3)
- Master degree in Occupational Therapy OR
- Bachelor degree Occupational Therapy, PLUS evidence of training in assessment