The Revised Children's Manifest Anxiety Scale, Second Edition (RCMAS-2) measures the level and nature of anxiety, as experienced by children today, using a simple yes-or-no response format.
The RCMAS-2 consists of 49 items, covering five scales (Physiological Anxiety, Worry, Social Anxiety, Defensiveness and Inconsistent Responding Index).
The Second Edition adds a convenient Short Form that is comprised of the first 10 items and can be administered in just 5 minutes.
The online RCMAS-2 is accessed via the WPS Online Evaluation System (platform.wpspublish.com). Upon purchase, an online activation code including instructions will be emailed to you. A use is consumed when an Online Form is scored.
The Online RCMAS-2 Kit includes:
- Online Manual
- Online Audio File
- 25 Online Forms
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- A registered psychologist with AHPRA registration number
- Please Note: If purchasing ADOS-2 materials, it is recommended that registered psychologists complete the ADOS-2 Training.
Provisional Psychologist (PS)
A provisional psychologist with:
- Supervisor’s APHRA registration number
- Letter outlining supervisory arrangements
- APHRA registration number