The Online MHS Talent Assessment Portal offers assessments specialising in emotional intelligence and entrepreneurship. These range of tools measure and manage talent and are ideal for use in coaching, organisation and leadership development, selection, and succession planning.
You can send your client an assessment via the MHS Talent Assessment Portal at any time (at no charge) - when you are ready to generate your reports, you will require tokens to generate them.
Please see token requirements (per report) below:
- Online MSCEIT Personal Summary Report: 50 tokens
- Online MSCEIT Resource Report: 57 tokens
Sample MSCEIT Personal Summary Report
Sample MSCEIT Resource Report
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- A registered psychologist with AHPRA registration number
- Please Note: If purchasing ADOS-2 materials, it is recommended that registered psychologists complete the ADOS-2 Training.
Provisional Psychologist (PS)
A provisional psychologist with:
- Supervisor’s APHRA registration number
- Letter outlining supervisory arrangements
- APHRA registration number