Purpose: To identify career choices and direction
Administration: Online - Individual
Time: 25 minutes
The 180-item Career Interest Profiler (CIP) measures six traits and suggests 20-40 top careers that fit the test taker’s interests. Designed to help identify and understand the test taker’s career interests, this report can start clients on the journey of matching their interests with occupations.
The report includes detailed descriptions of clients’ Holland codes and related occupations, and detailed information for each occupation including educational level, Occupational Outlook Handbook links and detailed job descriptions are included. Helpful information and exercises for further career exploration are also provided.
The CIP is administered via the CareerID Online Testing Platform. To set up a CareerID Online account, please email Lexie.Marshall@acer.edu.au with your account request.
The CIP can be sent to clients for completion at any time. Once the assessment has been completed, clinicians require credits in their CareerID account to generate reports.
Sample Caereer Interest Profiler Report
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Human Resources (HR)
- A Master’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology or a related discipline OR
- A Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Psychology or a related discipline PLUS evidence of a technical knowledge of test construction, use, administration and feedback
- OR completion of the ACER HR Certification. Click here to register for the ACER HR Practitioner Training.
- Master degree in Human Resources or psychology degree OR
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related discipline, PLUS completion of the ACER Careers Certification