The Adaptive Behavior Assessment System, Third Edition (ABAS-3) is a comprehensive, norm-referenced assessment of adaptive skills needed to effectively and independently care for oneself, respond to others and meet environmental demands at home, school, work or community.
The ABAS-3 Online is accessed via the WPS Online Evaluation System (platform.wpspublish.com). The WPS Online Evaluation System offers convenient ABAS-3 administration, scoring, and intervention planning.
Online testing allows clinicians to:
- Administer all forms remotely or in-person
- Check the status of an administration at any time
- Score and report automatically
- Create customised intervention plans
- Easily monitor an individual's progress over time
- Quickly compare two raters' scores
The Online ABAS-3 Infant and Preschool Kit includes:
- Online ABAS-3 eManual
- Online ABAS-3 Intervention Planner
- 25 Online Form Uses for Parent/Primary Caregiver
- 25 Online Form Uses for Teacher/Daycare
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of training in assessment