The Adaptive Behavior Assessment System, Third Edition (ABAS-3) is a comprehensive, norm-referenced assessment of adaptive skills needed to effectively and independently care for oneself, respond to others and meet environmental demands at home, school, work or community.
The ABAS-3 Online is accessed via the WPS Online Evaluation System (platform.wpspublish.com). The WPS Online Evaluation System offers convenient ABAS-3 administration, scoring, and intervention planning.
The Online ABAS-3 eManual provides information on:
- Uses of the ABAS-3
- Summary of the ABAS-3 Revision
- Administration and Scoring
- Interpretation and Intervention
- Development and Standardisation
- Reliability and Validity
- Appendices and Tables
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of training in assessment