The ASEBA Older Adult forms (OABCL and OASR) can greatly improve assessment in a variety of contexts, including psychiatric and psychological evaluations, medical care, assessments following significant life changes (such as loss of a loved one or a move to an assisted living environment) and evaluations before and after planned changes and interventions.
The Older Adult Self-Report (OASR) obtains older adults' self-reports of diverse aspects of adaptive functioning and problems, whilst the Older Adults Behavior Checklist (OABCL) is a parallel form for obtaining reports from people who know the adult well.
The OABCL/OASR 60-90+ Manual provides information on:
- The OABCL and OASR Forms
- The Handscoring Profiles, Adaptive Functioning Profiles and Syndrome Profiles
- Cross-Informant Comparisons
- DSM-Oriented Scales for scoring
- Practical applications of the Older Adult Forms
- Reliability, Validity and Internal Consistency
- Item Scores
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing