The Neuropsychiatry Unit Cognitive Assessment Tool (NUCOG) is a multidimensional tool that aims to separate areas of cognitive function into a number of semi-discrete cognitive 'domains'. This includes Attention, Visuoconstructional, Memory, Executive and Language functions.
The NUCOG seeks to balance the need to understand the pattern of cognitive impairment with the essential screening nature of the tool and its brevity of administration. Thus, the NUCOG provides both a single total score (out of 100) in addition to scores for its five constituent domains/subscales.
The NUCOG Manual provides information on:
- Background, Rationale and Structure
- Technical Information and Development of the NUCOG
- Principles of Cognitive Assessment
- The five NUCOG Domains
- Interpretation of Results
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of training in assessment
Specialist: Occupational Therapist (S3)
- Master degree in Occupational Therapy OR
- Bachelor degree Occupational Therapy, PLUS evidence of training in assessment