Purpose: Obtain a detailed assessment of general personality in adolescents and adults
Age: 12 to 99 years
Time: 35-45 minutes
Administration: Individual or group
The NEO Software System allows you to generate unlimited Interpretive Reports when you input responses from a completed print administration or administer the NEO PI-R, NEO-PI-3, or NEO-FFI-3 on-screen.
The NEO PI-R and NEO-PI-3 Interpretive Report includes a T-score profile and data table; validity indexes; a global description of the Five Factors with detailed interpretation of the individual facets; personality correlates with possible implications; clinical hypotheses regarding Axis II disorders with treatment implications; coping and defence mechanisms, cognitive processes and personal needs and motivations.
The software also generates NEO Style Graphs, which are designed for sharing with your client, and the new NEO Problems in Living Checklist.
The NEO Comprehensive Software System Download (NEO PI-R, NEO PI-3, NEO FFI-3, NEO PDR) includes the NEO Software System (via download), and scores the NEO PI-R, NEO PI-3, NEO FFI-3 and generates Professional Development Reports (Includes On-Screen Help and Quick Start Guide).
The NEO Software System with the Professional Development Report (PDR) Module allows you to generate unlimited career-focused reports.
- Addresses the personal characteristics that have the highest potential for yielding job-relevant information.
- Two reports are generated for each individual who takes the test—the Management Planning Report and the Individual Planning Report.
- Each report provides observations about the individual’s strengths and limitations in four critical areas: problem-solving skills; planning, organizing, and implementation skills; style of relating to others; and personal style.
- Administer the NEO-PI-3 or NEO PI-R using the specially designed scannable answer sheet and mail the completed answer sheet to PAR. Within 24 hours of receipt or on the next business day, PAR will score the answer sheet and mail the Individual Planning Report and the Management Planning Report back to you.
NEO PI-R Sample Software System Interpretive Report
NEO PI-3 Sample Software System Summary Report
NEO PI-3 Sample Software System Interpretive Report
NEO FFI-3 Sample Software System Summary Report
NEO FFI-3 Sample Software System Interpretive Report
- Windows®: 8/10
- Mac users: install Windows in VirtualBox or BootCamp. Other virtual machine solutions (e.g., Parallels, VMWare) are not supported.
- NTFS file system
- Internet connection for activation and counter update
Please note: This is a software download - You will be emailed your download URL and Serial Number after purchase, no materials are posted out. CD-ROM software is no longer available.