Developed by academics at Yale and the University of New Hampshire in cooperation with MHS, the Mayer-Salovey-Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test™ (MSCEIT) tests a respondent's ability to perceive, use, understand, and regulate emotions. Based on scenarios typical of everyday life, the MSCEIT measures how well people perform tasks and solve emotional problems, rather than having them provide their own subjective assessment of their emotional skills.
The MSCEIT uses a variety of interesting and creative tasks to measure a person's capacity for reasoning with emotional information by directly testing their ability. This performance-based approach makes the MSCEIT test ideal for situations where respondents may want to create a positive impression or 'fake good.'
The MSCEIT Manual provides all administration, interpretation and normative information.
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- A registered psychologist with AHPRA registration number
- Please Note: If purchasing ADOS-2 materials, it is recommended that registered psychologists complete the ADOS-2 Training.
Provisional Psychologist (PS)
A provisional psychologist with:
- Supervisor’s APHRA registration number
- Letter outlining supervisory arrangements
- APHRA registration number