The Multidimensional Emotional Intelligence Assessment-Workplace (MEIA-W) was designed to measure emotional intelligence (EI) in work settings. The context-relevant questions were customised for work settings and provide enhanced validity over other context-neutral EI measures.
The MEIA-W consists of 144 items that assess 10 distinct facets of emotional intelligence. The MEIA-W is the only trait-based, self-report measure of EI that captures all 10 facets of Salovey and Mayer's (1990) influential model of EI.
The MEIA-W can be administered in 20 minutes online via SIGMA's online platform - SigmaTesting.com. Reports are generated immediately, with results presented using graphs, numbers, scale descriptions, and sample items that are insightful and easy to understand.
2017 Report Update - NEW!
The new MEIA-W report will feature:
- Extended introduction providing more context for the measure
- Description of MEIA-W dimension structure
- Description of how to interpret scores accoring to three categorisations (Refine, Enhance, or Develop):
- Detailed dimension definition
- Relationship to performance
- Implications of underutilisation or overutilization
- Category for score on the that dimension
- Feedback based on score level
MEIA-W 2017 Update Sample Report
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- A four-year psychology qualification PLUS postgraduate training in psychological tests
Examples of areas of speciality: Psychiatry, Paediatrics