The Multidimensional Emotional Intelligence Assessment-Workplace (MEIA-W) was designed to measure emotional intelligence (EI) in work settings. The context-relevant questions were customised for work settings and provide enhanced validity over other context-neutral EI measures.
The MEIA-W consists of 144 items that assess 10 distinct facets of emotional intelligence. The MEIA-W is the only trait-based, self-report measure of EI that captures all 10 facets of Salovey and Mayer's (1990) influential model of EI.
The MEIA-W can be administered in 20 minutes online via SIGMA's online platform - SigmaTesting.com. Reports are generated immediately, with results presented using graphs, numbers, scale descriptions, and sample items that are insightful and easy to understand.
The MEIA-W Sigma Online Report provides online administration, scoring and reporting of the MEIA-W. The cost per report (for 1-9 reports) is $24.95. Purchase a bundle of 10 reports to receive a discount.
2017 Report Update - NEW!
The new MEIA-W report will feature:
- Extended introduction providing more context for the measure
- Description of MEIA-W dimension structure
- Description of how to interpret scores accoring to three categorisations (Refine, Enhance, or Develop):
- Detailed dimension definition
- Relationship to performance
- Implications of underutilisation or overutilization
- Category for score on the that dimension
- Feedback based on score level
MEIA-W 2017 Update Sample Report