The Majors Personality Type Inventory - (Majors PTI™) is used to evaluate personality type and provide a psychological type code. It assesses psychological type by measuring the individual's self-reported level of similarity with various phrases or word descriptions.
Available as both a pen-and-paper and online assessment, the MajorsPTI™ reports preferences on the four familiar type code dichotomies, with two opposing preferences on each dichotomy:
- I/E: Introversion/Extroversion
- N/S: Intuition/Sensing
- F/T: Feeling/Thinking
- P/J: Perception/Judgement
The MajorsPTI™ 2nd ed. Professional User's PDF eManual provides information on:
- Introduction to Psychological Measurement
- History of the Four-Letter Type Code
- Features of the Majors PTI™)
- Interpretation - Using the Personality and Professional's Report
- Majors/Jungian 8-Process Scores
The Manual is essential for both pen-and-paper and online administration, scoring and interpretation.
Please note: **This is an electronic download (PDF) of the Manual. It is also available as a hard copy if preferred.
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Type accredited (T)
- Type certification required
- All individuals without a P or R qualification are required to successfully complete Type certification