The Majors Personality Type - Elements (Majors PT-Elements) is a departure from the standard personality type measure, representing a new extension into the application of Jungian psychological types.
It provides extensive information regarding an individual's type, individual differences with type, strengths and challenges to type expression, and the development and use of the eight Jungian mental functions. It can be used by accredited individuals for the enhancement of personal growth and knowledge, as well as professional and organisational development.
The Majors PT-Elements™ Professional User's Manual provides information on:
- Introduction & Jungian Psychological Type as Measured in the Majors PT-Elements
- Features of the Majors PT-Elements
- Development and Psychometrics
- Using the Majors PT-Elements Report (Detail)
- Using the Majors PT-Elements Report (Professional's)
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Type accredited (T)
- Type certification required
- All individuals without a P or R qualification are required to successfully complete Type certification