The Modified Wisconsin Card Sorting Test (M-WCST) quickly assess perseveration and abstract reasoning in adults.
The M-WCST is a modification of the original Wisconsin Card Sorting Test (WCST) that eliminates all cards from the original 128-card deck that share more than one attribute with a stimulus card. The resulting 48-card deck is used along with four stimulus cards to assess perseveration and abstract reasoning with minimal client frustration.
The M-WCST Card Deck includes 48 response cards, that are used by the examiner during the assessment.
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- A registered psychologist with AHPRA registration number
- Please Note: If purchasing ADOS-2 materials, it is recommended that registered psychologists complete the ADOS-2 Training.
Provisional Psychologist (PS)
A provisional psychologist with:
- Supervisor’s APHRA registration number
- Letter outlining supervisory arrangements
- APHRA registration number