Purpose: Identify sources of stress in the workplace
Age: 18+ years
Time: 10-15 minutes
Administration: Individual and group
The 30-item Job Stress Survey (JSS) was developed to assess sources of work-related stress. It provides valuable information about the specific aspects of a particular job or work environment that may be good targets for job redesign, organisational change, or other interventions.
The client indicates on a scale of 0 to 9+ days how often each JSS stressor event has occurred during the preceding 6 months.
The 10-item JSS subscales measure components of occupational stress associated with the job itself (i.e., Job Pressure) and with supervisors, co-workers, or the policies and procedures of the organisation (i.e., Lack of Organisational Support).
- Severity and Frequency scales provide information on the average level of perceived severity and frequency of occurrence
- The Stress Index assesses the client’s overall level of stress based on the combined severity and frequency ratings
- Assesses generic sources of work-related stress experienced in a wide variety of business, organisational, and educational settings
- Stress levels can be compared among employees in different departments/divisions within the same organisation
- Appropriate for individuals in a wide variety of business, industrial, and educational settings
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- A registered psychologist with AHPRA registration number
- Please Note: If purchasing ADOS-2 materials, it is recommended that registered psychologists complete the ADOS-2 Training.
Provisional Psychologist (PS)
A provisional psychologist with:
- Supervisor’s APHRA registration number
- Letter outlining supervisory arrangements
- APHRA registration number