IBT @ Home is a suite of assessments in English, Mathematics and Science that students can participate in outside of the school environment. IBT @ Home uses content administered as part of ACER’s International Benchmark test (IBT) program and has test forms available from Grade 3 through to Grade 10.
Advantages of IBT @ Home
IBT @ Home provides students and parents with research-based assessments that report learning against the IBT Scale. The IBT @ Home assessments enable students and parents to:
- Reliably identify strengths and weaknesses in a student’s learning
- Identify areas where students can improve their learning
- Monitor progress and learning growth over time
- Understand a student’s performance in an international setting as results are compared against the IBT cohort
- Click here to see a sample IBT @ Home Student Report.
How to register
After you have purchased the IBT @ Home tests the IBT team will contact you within 2 business days with login details for the purchased tests.
Once testing has been completed please notify the IBT @ Home team via email, firstname.lastname@example.org stating the student’s given name, family name and username. Reports will be generated and provided securely within five working days.